The Bioparanta Difference: Herbal Therapeutics
Every day, millions of us look to herbal therapeutics to support everything from Joints to immune health. With Bioparanta’s Herbal Therapeutics, you get the maximum nutritional, protective benefits of the whole herb, complete to stress support with all of Nature’s healing wisdom.
Unlike most brands, BioParanta:
1. Selects only the finest, purest whole herbs.
2. Uses full-spectrum extraction, including supercritical extraction, to preserve the plant’s whole healing wisdom.
3. Expertly blends each herb with other critical herbs for a synergistic effect, using science and tradition as our guides.
BioParanta takes great pride in all our products to ensure optimal quality. We believe better quality of life begins with a better quality of product. We make sure to adhere and be fully compliant with current Good Manufacturing Practices.
But we don’t stop there. An exhaustive series of industry-leading internal and external Quality Assurance procedures are conducted on our raw materials as well as our finished products.
Our strict Quality Assurance practices begin with research to determine the raw ingredients that will be selected and brought together from Canadian reputable suppliers. Only the highest quality materials are used in our products. Each ingredient is then put through four quality control checks to ensure maximum quality assurance and potency:
- Material Identification: An initial, laboratory review of the material Certificate of Analysis is conducted to assess the validity of each raw ingredient.
- Purity Analysis: Each raw ingredient identified as a driver in the product undergoes further chemical analysis to assess their levels of quality and purity
- Micro-Biologic Testing: This biological examination process is the most intensive and scrutinizing of all safety checks, screening for the most minute traces of any impurities or contaminants.
- Organoliptic Property Testing: A final quality control measure is implemented using more sensory observations, such as taste, aroma, and color.
Only when a raw ingredient passes all these rigorous testing measures is it deemed suitable for manufacture. The final finished product then receives a Certificate of Analysis to prove it. We put that much effort and care into every product.
We Only use VEGETARIAN CAPSULES
Our state of the art vegetarian capsules are comprised of a high-quality, high performance HPMC (hypromellose) capsule material in order to satisfy a wide variety of lifestyle, cultural and dietary requirements and are also well suited for moisture-sensitive formulations.
Advantages of Vegetarian Capsules
Since they are plant-based foods, our vegetarian capsules have some decided advantages over gelatin capsules. Here are some of them.
- Contain just two components: plant-based HPMC and water
- No gelling agents or additional excipient
- Unlike gelatin capsules, vegetarian capsules will not cause allergies to people who have sensitive skin. Hypersensitivity to cow and bovine products triggers itchiness and hives when gelatin capsules are taken. There will be no such problems when veggie capsules are taken.
- Those who have kidney and liver problems can now take their supplements with veggie caps without worrying about the side effects. Before, they can’t take their supplements because of the protein contained in gelatin capsules. Their liver and kidneys have to work hard to excrete the protein contained in the gelatin capsules.
- Vegetarian capsules are also friendly to people who are eating Kosher foods. Since these capsules do not contain any animal by-product, they are sure that what they are eating is really “clean” food with no traces of non-kosher animals.
- With vegetarian capsules, you are sure that there are no chemical additives or traces of antibiotics in the supplements that you are taking.
- The thought that you are eating an all-natural product puts you in a more positive mental state – knowing that it is your health that benefit the most.
- Reproducible, pH-independent dissolution for consistent delivery of active ingredients
- Physically stable polymer resistant to stringent heat and humidity conditions other Clear Benefits
In addition to chemically stable formulation, our Vcaps come with added value factors:
- Kosher and Halal certified, Vegetarian Society approved
- Outstanding quality – manufactured in accordance with cGMP guidelines
- Certified quality assurance system for tractability of raw materials