Synovia is the Number One recommended brand by orthopedic surgeons and rheumatologists to protect cartilage, and to help keep joints healthy and flexible.
⦁ High-potency, Breakthrough formulation, SYNOVIA is a therapeutic combination of SEVEN joint health ingredients.
⦁ SYNOVIA contains natural anti-inflammatory ingredients that help repair joint tissues by stimulating the manufacture of cartilage.
⦁ SYNOVIA helps protect cartilage from damage and accelerates healing.
⦁ SYNOVIA help lubricate and cushion the joint, building new synovial fluid and providing osteoarthritis knee pain relief.
⦁ The healing and anti-inflammatory effects of SYNOVIA result in less pain and improved quality of life for people suffering from arthritis.
⦁ Up to four weeks are needed for SYNOVIA to begin taking effect and the longer it is used, the more pronounced the benefits.
⦁ SYNOVIA is approved by Health Canada (the Medical Authority of the Government of Canada). NPN 80053689
SYNOVIA: Natural Formulation that contains SEVEN of the finest medical herbs that work highly effectively against protecting the joints and bones. Synovia consists of the following potent ingredients:
1. Boswellia serrata: Boswellic acids – the active components – have strong anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties. They also may help prevent cartilage loss and inhibit the autoimmune process, making Boswellia a potential therapy for RA, too.
2. Capsicum Annuum: capsaicin reduces substance P, a pain transmitter.
3. Curcuma longa: Curcumin blocks inflammatory cytokines and enzymes, including cyclooxygenase-2 (COX-2), the target of celecoxib.
4. Zingiber officinale: ginger has been shown to have anti-inflammatory properties similar to ibuprofen and COX-2 inhibitors. Ginger also suppresses leukotrienes (inflammatory molecules) and switches off certain inflammatory genes, making it potentially more effective than conventional pain relievers.
5. Glucosamine sulfate: Glucosamine produced in the body provides natural building blocks for growth, repair, and maintenance of cartilage. Like chondroitin, glucosamine may lubricate joints, help cartilage retain water and prevent its breakdown. Similar to NSAIDs for its effectiveness of easing osteoarthritis symptoms.
6. Methylsulfonylmethane: MSM is an organic sulfur compound. Sulfur is needed to form connective tissue. MSM also seems to act as an analgesic by lessening nerve impulses that transmit pain.
7. Willow Bark: Willow bark contains a chemical called salicin that is similar to aspirin. It eases pain and reduces inflammation. SYNOVIA is approved by Health Canada: NPN 80053689
Reviews of customers
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.