[vc_row][vc_column offset=”vc_col-xs-12″][vc_custom_heading text=”Make A Difference ” use_theme_fonts=”yes”][vc_column_text el_class=”featured lead”]We’re growing and we need your help! Join our team and help us make a difference by helping millions of people get healthy!
If you have compelling and relevant business, technical or design experience and a drive to create a REMARKABLE customer experience, we want you to be a part of our team.
Our headquarters is in Ottawa, the capital of Canada, but we have an active remote office infrastructure to support a team that spans across the world. In addition to competitive compensation packages, comprised of salary, equity participation and top-of-the-market benefits, Bioparanta offers a culture founded on an exceptional mix of interdisciplinary collaboration and individual talent.
Here are a few of the things we can offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Health Benefits
- Sick/Personal Time
- Vacation Time
If you are interested in joining the Bioparanta team, view the job descriptions below and submit your resume to jobs~at~bio-paranta.com
Thanks for your interest in Bioparanta![/vc_column_text][vc_empty_space][vc_separator color=”custom” gradient=”yes”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row bg_type=”no_bg”][vc_column offset=”vc_col-md-8″][vc_toggle title=”Customer Care Representative” preview_active=”true” hide_toggle=”true”]About the Job
This position offers a true ground floor opportunity for experienced, empathetic, dependable, team-oriented customer service professionals to join our exciting, fast growing company, Bioparanta. Using creative, ‘out of the box’ thinking, this person will do whatever it takes to exceed customers’ expectations and deliver a truly REMARKABLE service experience. Only individuals with outstanding work ethics, strong verifiable references and “customer-first” mindsets need apply, as only the “best of the best” candidates will be considered. FULL and PART-TIME shifts are available.
Duties & Responsibility
- Resolve 10 customer calls/emails per hour related to products offered on website.
- Investigate and resolve account-specific issues related to order shipments.
- Assist in the development of department methods and procedures.
- Process customer orders by phone.
- Communicate website issues to IT team as necessary for quick resolution.
- Report all product and service-related trends to the Customer Care Manager.
- Generate UPS Delivery Intercepts, Return Authorizations and/or claims as necessary.
- Assist in the fulfillment of periodic marketing promotions.
- Other general administrative duties (e.g., filing, data entry, etc.) as assigned.
3+ years experience providing exceptional customer service required, preferably within a high-volume call center.
High School Diploma or equivalent required. College degree preferred.
Please submit your resume and cover letter stating your salary requirements to jobs~at~bio-paranta.com. All inquiries will be kept confidential. Bioparanta is an equal opportunity employer. We will only respond to those we wish to contact for an interview. Thanks for your interest in Bioparanta.[/vc_toggle][vc_toggle title=”Email Marketing and CRM Manager” preview_active=”true” hide_toggle=”true”]About the Job
Our small, cohesive and growing Marketing team is looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated Email Marketing Specialist who has a passion for vitamins and health, and can make an immediate impact on our marketing efforts. As the Email Marketing Specialist you will support the Marketing Manager in all email production and planning. You will be responsible for the implementation, execution, and reporting of all email marketing campaigns. We’ll also look to you to keep us current on email marketing best practices with regard to contact strategies, data capture and campaign analysis, deliverability, and CAN-SPAM compliance. We are still in the process of developing and testing our email marketing strategy so this role will give you the exciting opportunity to take part in the process design and contribute to the creation of our strategy! Please take note: In order to qualify for this job you need to have html writing and editing skills.
Duties & Responsibility
- You will manage email production and coding for all campaigns.
- You will maintain our email calendar with accurate dates and email content. This involves segmenting, building, quality testing, tagging and approving all email campaigns by checking for accurate email copy and imagery.
- You will maintain historical records of emails complete with a binder of printed email creatives and results summaries.
- You will manage all customer segmentation to accurately target contacts for each email campaign.
- You will email strategy for growing and scribbing lists and delivering relevant and timely information.
2 years experience minimum working in email marketing. Helpful background in CRM or other marketing roles. Prior experience working with direct to consumer model
You must have HTML skills.
College Degree but Master preferred
Please submit your resume and cover letter stating your salary requirements to jobs~at~bio-paranta.com. All inquiries will be kept confidential. Bioparanta is an equal opportunity employer. We will only respond to those we wish to contact for an interview. Thanks for your interest in Bioparanta.[/vc_toggle][/vc_column][vc_column offset=”vc_col-md-4″][porto_content_box align=”center”][vc_separator color=”custom” gradient=”yes”][/porto_content_box][/vc_column][/vc_row]